Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative blogging challenge. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham Chronicles. Yes, me!!
1. Girl to boy: We've got this! We will have our college funds full in no time!
Boy to girl: You sure?! I mean, I just don't think mud pies are where the money is at right now.
Girl to boy: What?! Everyone LOVES mud pies.
Boy to girl: Okay, but if this doesn't work, we are trying lemonade next.
2. Boy to girl: Ring it louder! I don't think those people over there can hear it.
Girl to boy: I am ringing it as loud as I can.
Boy to girl: Good. Everyone needs to know we are open. I make amazing pretend sketti.
Girl to boy: Yeah you do. I hope we don't sell out. I want some more, before I have to go home and eat my mom's real sketti. Yours is way better!
Boy to girl: My mom taught me everything I know.
3. Boy and girl: Helllooooooo! Come to our store! We have everything you need for playing at the park.
Girl: Get your invisible balls here!
Boy: Get your invisible fire trucks!
Girl: Get your invisible jump ropes!
Boy: Get your invisible frisbees!
Girl to boy: We have frisbees?
Boy to girl: Yeah. Right over there next to the Nerf guns.
Girl to boy: I really need to better learn our inventory.
Boy to girl: If you want to continue on as my business partner, knowing the inventory completely is a must!
Girl to boy: Okay. Okay. I'll work harder.
4. Gigi: Get your food here!!
Boy: Yeah, we will make food!!
Me to Gigi: Will you make me some spaghetti?
Gigi to me: No.
Me to Gigi: Will you make me some french fries?
Gigi to me: No.
Me to Gigi: Well, what will you make me?
Gigi to me: Nothing.
Me to Gigi: You said you are making food!
Gigi to me: Not for you.
Me to Gigi: Well, excuse me.
5. So, this is Gigi and her best friend at the park. His mom is my best friend. They are adorable together. He is a sweetheart, as is she, and I just think they will rule the world one day.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: