Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s AWESOME picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
1. Okay. We came. We conquered. Now what?
2. Are you sure we are safe? I mean did you hear that noise over there?
3. I don't get what the big deal is? Doesn't seem like that giant of a leap.
4. We climbed Everest. We conquered the moon. We swam with sharks. What is next on the list?
5. The moon is cool and all, but LOOK at that Dinosaur exhibit. I mean is that a T-Rex egg?!
Now go forth and laugh with other Funny Friday posts:
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Silence of the Mom (http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)