Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com).
1. Guess what day it is!! What?! No, not Hump Day. Do I look like I have humps to you?!?
2. What are you looking at?! Nothing to see here. Move along.
3. Yo, Buddy! Take a picture it will last longer!!
*driver takes picture*
You'll thank me later. Next time, bring some apples or something.
4. *fives minutes later and the staring contest still continues*
5. Awww man. Just got my admission response letter. Santa still hasn't accepted me into Reindeer School. When will he realize I'm just as good, if not better, than those silly reindeer.
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate!!!
Regardless if you celebrate or not... I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
Not That Sarah Michelle (http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)