Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Me. :)
1. Gigi to herself: Let's see. This looks important, I bet if I just pull this like this, it will all start working. Turn the wheel, pull the stick. I can do this. Easy peasy.
2. Gigi: Okay. Stand back. I know what I am doing. Trust me.
Me to Gigi: I don't trust you.
Gigi: If Daddy can drive this, anyone can.
3. Me to Gigi: Do you want to drive a forklift when you grow up?
Chad: Following in daddy's footsteps.
Gigi: A doctor who drives a forklift.
Me: That's my girl.
4. Gigi: I am out of here. You coming with?
Me: You don't even have keys.
Gigi: It's okay. It's magic. Vroom.
5. This was taken at Chad's company BBQ. They have a forklift competition, as well as a semi truck competition. Chad earned a trophy in the forklift competition. It was a fun day. Gigi loved "driving the forklift truck". :)
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: