Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com).
1. What are you looking at? Ugh! I knew I should have bought those new privacy shades!
2. That's right little worm. Keep coming closer. Just a little bit closer.
3. Maybe I should have chosen the Mulberry Bush! The view was so much better!
4. Maybe if I sit really still, the cat will just keep moving passed. I really do not want to have to beat him up again. I don't know when he will learn to leave me alone.
5. Are you sure you are getting my good side? Was this rock the best choice for a prop? I am telling you, I think we should have gone with the nest prop! I really think it complemented my eyes better. This rock is just so industrial, and I am not an industrial bird. Yes, I think we need to switch the rock out. Also, are you SURE that is my good side?
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)