Each month, a different blogger submits the picture that we caption. This month's picture was submitted by me. The star of the photo, as usual, is none other than Gigi herself. I snapped it during one of our Mommy Daughter dates, at our favorite Boba Tea cafe. It is a place that we love to spend time at together, and just thinking about it right now, makes me thing we may need to end our week, with a Boba date.
So, without further delay, check out this awesome (if I do say so myself) picture, and my not so awesome (but I tried my hardest) captions!
1. Jumping for joy! Jumping for Boba!
2. I believe I can flyyyyyy....
3. I'll have whatever she's having!
4. I scream for ice scream, and I jump for Boba!
5. This picture is so Gigi. This is who she is... a beautiful, wonderful, loving, fun bundle of joy. I love that phrase, "dance like nobody is watching", and Gigi takes it to heart. She does not care that others are watching, she just loves to dance and exude joy. It is contagious. Her smile, her laughter, her joy. She shares them all freely. I wish you could all meet her in person. Even if just to wave, as you walk past her in a store. Something tells me, that your day will be better just because of it. I know I am her mom, and I am biased, but I do not think I am wrong. She gives compliments to everyone. Genuine compliments. She sees beauty in everyone, and she happily lets them know. If she likes your hair, clothes, smile, shoes, etc... She will tell you. She will tell her sincerely. I feel like we could all learn a thing or two from her. Most people are quick to offer criticism or judgment to people they meet, but never share anything positive. This is so sad to me, and something I try very hard not to do. Gigi makes me a better person, and I am so grateful she is my daughter. I wish I could take credit for how wonderful she is, but the truth is, she comes by it naturally. I have started complimenting others more. I doubt it makes people as happy, as Gigi's compliments make people, but I am just happy to be putting some good out into the world. Whenever we go through a drive thru, she always requests her window be rolled down. She insists on saying high to the employees, and to give them compliments. She tells them they are gorgeous or handsome, or that they have a beautiful voice, or that their hair is wonderful, or maybe it is that their smile is super awesome. I have seen her bring genuine joy to so many people, and I am a better person because of it. I hope she never changes. I hope she never stops dancing like nobody is watching.
I know I am lacking in the funny this week. I do apologize. You would think, since it is my own picture, I would have an overabundance of funny captions, but I definitely failed. My funny is absolutely not working this week. So, I don't know about you, but I cannot wait to see what funny captions my fellow bloggers came up with. Head on over, and I will meet you there, right after I get Gigi to come look with me.
Feel free to leave me any captions you think of in the comment section!! Gigi and I would love to read them!! I hope you have a funny Friday and a fantastic weekend!! The last weekend of 2018. I will see you in 2019, for our next Funny Friday!!
Check out the rest of the Funny Friday posts here:
You may feel like you've lost your funny, but you have your joy. You and Gigi are lucky to have each other.ReplyDelete
Superb web page you've got there.ReplyDelete
I delight in the details on your internet site. Thnx.ReplyDelete