Today’s post is April’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
1. My first thought upon seeing this picture: Say hello to my little friend.
2. My name is Sumoson Wheels. Be prepared to die!
3. Hiiiiiiiiiiii yahhhhhhhhhhh!
4. Boy to mom: Ma, this is a bit overboard. A helmet and elbow pads, maybe knee pads, sure... This? This is too much!!
Mom to boy: I know what a klutz you are. Keep the suit on.
5. This week on extreme sports... Sumo Skateboarding. Who will be the last wrestler riding?!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
LOL, I love the helmet and elbow pads one, something I definitely said to him and he always refused to do. Thanks for the laughs!ReplyDelete