As many of you have probably noticed, I've missed the last few Top Ten Thursday posts. I have not been feeling well. I have the corresponding lists for those weeks, and I plan on sharing them. I just need to write the posts. I'm still not feeling great, but I'm determined to share this week's list. We are sharing our top ten Loves/hates of Halloween .
1. (love) All the costumes. Getting to see everyone dressed up. I especially love dressing Gigi up.
2. (love) Giving out candy. I love you seeing the joy on kid's faces, when I give them candy. Sadly, in our current house, we get no trick-or-treaters. Luckily, we have been out with Gigi the last few years.
3. (hate) The temptation of leftover and super cheap candy. I always buy too much candy. Even though I give lots of candy to each kid, there is always leftover.
4. (love) Sending leftover candy to work with Chad, then him telling me they enjoyed it.
5. (scary movies) I love scary movies. Love them. This time of year, they're all over the TV. Yay.
6. (hate) Spiders. Ugh. Terrified of them. Terrified. This time of year, they're everywhere. Ugh. I wish they'd quit making fake spiders, and that real ones were extinct.
7. (love) The homemade goodies. Cookies, bars, Caramel apples, popcorn balls... So many yummy treats get made this time of year.
8. (love) Haunted houses. Love love love them. I really love scary things.
9. (love) The Monster Mash. It's silly, but this song makes me SUPER happy!!!!
10. (love) Parties and social gatherings. I just love chances to get together with friends and family.
Well, there you have it. What would be on your list?! Are you a fan of Halloween?!
Make sure to check out all the other Top Ten Thursday lists this week!!
Tamara of Confessions of a part-time working mom