Welcome to July’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Spatulas on Parade.
1. I really wonder the story here.
2. When Susan said, she didn't have a green thumb, she meant it. No flowers, plants, shrubs, or flower pots stood a chance against her.
3. Let the kids help plant flowers, they said. It will be fun they said.
4. Brenda was not completely sure, but she thought she'd gotten the spider. Maybe she should get the lighter, just to be certain.
5. I relate to this flowerpot a lot.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado https://www.BakingInATornado.com
Southern Belle Charm https://www.southernbellecharm.com
Spatulas on Parade https://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com
The Bergham Chronicles https://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen https://www.bookwormkitchen.com/