Welcome to February’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Me!!!
1. What a shocking good time!
2. Does my hair make my butt look big?
3. The higher the hair, the closer to God.
4. I have an idea! It just came to me, like a lightning bolt!
5. This was taken at the Second Harvest Food Bank's Trunk or Treat. We volunteered, and Gigi had tons of FUN! All the kids were able to write letters for soldiers stationed abroad, and they received pumpkins, and more candy than any kid could need. It was such a fun time. I dressed up as a Mombie, and served as guard for the forklift, as well as helped people know which way to go next. Such a fun event. We LOVE volunteering with our Food Bank, and I really love seeing all the amazing things they do for our community.
I hope you guys enjoyed this picture, as much as I enjoyed taking it. Gigi is so fun, and experiencing things with her, makes those things so much fun, even on my worst days. She is awesome. I am a blessed mama.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
I look at those captions and wonder "why didn't I think of that"? But I love when other participants' captions are different from mine, I appreciate the thought process and enjoy the laughs.ReplyDelete