Today’s post is this August’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script.
1. Frank's boss was shocked to see how deep to heart, Frank took his suggestion, to make the absolute most of his break time.
2. Husband on Shopping Day Level Pro.
3. Sally promised she would only be in the store for fifteen minutes. Luckily for Frank, he knew Sally's definition of fifteen minutes, and he came prepared.
4. If you are going to get caught in a five hour traffic jam, it is best to do it, on the way home from a beach vacation.
5. That was the day Frank no longer had any cares to give.
So, this is one of my favorite Funny Friday pictures ever. I am sorry I could not do it more justice. I do not know the story here, but I can only imagine, there is a wife shopping involved. This man is a genius. A serious genius. I don't like shopping, as much as I once did, because I cannot physically handle much. However, seeing this gives me ideas. I could nap between stores, and go on day long sprees. Of course, it would be window shopping sprees, but it would be awesome. At my age, and in my health, I appreciate resting and naps. High five to this man, wherever he may be.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Hard time picking my favorite but I'm gonna say #5 really made me smile.ReplyDelete
So much fun! I'm picking #2. Husby has taken note . . .ReplyDelete