Today’s post is this July’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script:
1. Cat to self: If I just lay here, he will move. Eventually. He has to move. Then I will lay on the charm. Operation Cat Nip commence.
2. Cat to self (20 minutes later): When is he going to move? He is being so lazy today, and I know lazy. I mean, it takes an expert understanding of lazy to sleep 20 hours a day, and I do that easy peasy. He will eventually get up. I will charm some cat nip out of him. I just hope it happens soon, before mom gets home. Sigh. Maybe I should stretch and claw him just a bit. I will figure it out, after I take another nap. *yawn* Operation Cat Nip is exhausting.
3. Cat: Silly human, you need to move. This spot is mine. I know I never sit here, and you always do, but right now, this spot is mine. Don't you see me laying here?! Mine. Move!
4. Cat, while looking over shoulder: Another cat video?! When are you going to stop watching videos of other cats, and start making videos of me?! You want to go viral?! Look at ME!! I am adorable and I can do adorable things. Let's own the internet, get your camera. We can just start just after I take a nap.
5. When I looked at this pic, my first thought was how beautiful this cat is. I love black cats. I know they get a bad rap, but I think they are awesome. Orange cats are my favorite. There is just something special about them to me, but black ones are right up there. It makes me sad to know they get such a bad rap, and are often the last to get adopted. So, the next time you are thinking about adopting a cat... Maybe just take home the adorable black cat. They are awesome! Except at night, when your apartment is pitch black, and you are making your way to the potty and half asleep, and it walks against your leg, and you are certain it is a burglar, and you pee your pants a little while screaming bloody murder. I mean, I guess that could happen. Maybe.
There you have it. Another Funny Friday is in the books. I hope I was able to make you smile. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
I love the way your captions are a progression, they tell a story.ReplyDelete