Friday, June 24, 2016

Messy Fun #FunnyFriday June 2016

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg


Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (Thank you for such an awesome picture!!!)


29 - Dinosaur Superhero Mommy - June 2016.jpg

1. Mom to son: I told you to clean this mess up fifteen minutes ago. What have you been doing?!
Son to mom: Cleaning obviously.


2. Mom to Dad: What happened?
Dad to Mom: It wasn't me!
Son to Dad: It wasn't only me.
Mom to son: What happened?
Son to mom: We had fun. Lots and lots of fun.
Dad to mom: That is very true.
Mom to Dad and son: Well, someone better clean the fun up, and it won't be me.


3. Mom to son: When you said you wanted to redecorate, this is not what I thought you had in mind.


4. Mom to son: What happened in here?
Son to Mom: Mom, what happens in the fort, stays in the fort. Sorry, but I cannot tell you.
Mom: ....


5. Dad to son: You better get this all cleaned up before your mom gets home!
Son to Dad: Why? She won't be mad at me.
Dad to son: I am pretty sure she won't be happy.
Son to dad: You let me do it, she isn't going to be mad at me.
Dad to son: I will give you $5 if you have this all cleaned up by the time your mom gets home.
Son to dad: Deal.

6 (bonus). My future in about two years, only with a girl in the picture rather than a boy.


Thank you for checking out my contribution to this month's Funny Friday!! I hope I was able to bring some giggles into your day!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Tomorrow, we will be having Gigi's third birthday party!! She will officially be three on Monday!! I cannot believe how quickly time is passing us by!! Three already, where did the time go?!?!





Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:

6 comments:

  1. lol love "what happens in the fort stays in the fort"! That was my first thought when I saw it, reminds me of the forts my sister and I used to build out of sheets and pillows, what a mess we made, but such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but that first one sure is a deja vu.
    Happy 3rd birthday to Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That deal happens all the flipping time!!!! Seriously, so true!!!

    Oh boy, invest in lots of wine and chocolate to deal with it woman, LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, loving number 4. So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the negotiating that is going on between father and son. The youngster will be a great poker player!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3 all day long with my girls!

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...