Friday, November 24, 2017

Duke #FunnyFriday

Welcome to this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.


46 - Southern Belle Charm  November 2107.jpg


1. Duke: Just five more minutes!

2. Duke: You want me to walk further?! That will cost you a Milk bone.

3. Duke: Mommmm, whyyyyyyy?! Can we just stop walking now?! Do we really need to walk more?! I mean, we have to be a solid ten feet from the porch. That is enough walking right?!

4. Duke: If you insist on bringing me to the vet, you will have to carry me. I will not aid in this. The last time you took me there, well, we just won't discuss that.

5. Duke: Must take a quick nap. That Thanksgiving feast wore me out. So. Much. Chewing.

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:




4 comments:

  1. It's so funny how many of these relate to children. Love the Milk Bone, if you want me to do something it's going to cost you, caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 is right on the money. He is about 10 ft from the porch normally. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...