Welcome to this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.
1. Duke: Just five more minutes!
2. Duke: You want me to walk further?! That will cost you a Milk bone.
3. Duke: Mommmm, whyyyyyyy?! Can we just stop walking now?! Do we really need to walk more?! I mean, we have to be a solid ten feet from the porch. That is enough walking right?!
4. Duke: If you insist on bringing me to the vet, you will have to carry me. I will not aid in this. The last time you took me there, well, we just won't discuss that.
5. Duke: Must take a quick nap. That Thanksgiving feast wore me out. So. Much. Chewing.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: