Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script.
1. Why is this so slow?! My Grandma's molasses, is faster than this.
2. Susan prided herself on never needing a man, but admittedly, not needing to pump gas would be nice.
3. Please, be under forty dollars. Mama wants new shoes.
4. As she watched her hard earned dollars trickle into her gas tank, Susan began to think investing in gas and oil might be wise.
5. I don't need to be stupid rich, but rich enough to not need to stare at the cost meter, as I fill up, would be lovely.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado https://www.BakingInATornado.com
Southern Belle Charm https://www.southernbellecharm.com
Cognitive Script https://cognitivescript.blogspot.com
The Bergham Chronicles https://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen https://www.bookwormkitchen.com/