Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script.
1. Alice had always wondered what it'd look like, if a unicorn puked on a car. Now she knows.
2. When Alice told Bob to do something, to make sure their car would stand out in parking lots, because she was tired of forgetting where she parked, this was not entirely what she had in mind.
3. Alice knew moving next to a paintball arena was a bad idea. She hadn't realized just how bad, until she saw her car this morning.
4. Some people were born to stand out. Alice was one of them, and she really knew how to stand out.
5. In hindsight, leaving her grand kids alone with paint for five minutes, probably wasn't her smartest move. Hopefully she could get this fixed, before Bob saw it.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado https://www.BakingInATornado.com
Southern Belle Charm https://www.southernbellecharm.com
Cognitive Script https://cognitivescript.blogspot.com
The Bergham Chronicles https://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
Bookworm in the Kitchen https://www.bookwormkitchen.com/
I just wanted to take a moment to with my Kateri a very happy 16th birthday in Heaven. I'll always love you. Don't drive God's car too fast. Make sure you wear your seat belt always. xo