Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they've come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the lovely Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/) .
1. Nobody ever saw Jonah again.
2. Sharks never attack, they said. A walk on the beach will be lovely, they said.
3. That awkward moment when your invisibility serum goes wonky.
4. When there was only one set of footprints....
5. Not necessarily a caption... I am a LOVER of flip flops. I wear flip flops all year long. Looking at this makes me so sad. I would be so devastated if I lost one of mine. Mine have names. Yes, judge if you will, but I love my flip flops.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: