Today’s post is June’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
1. Turkey to self: They won't find me here. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Ham, suckers! Wait. What was that noise?
2. Wife to Hubby: You better not shoot the swingset.
Wife: I am serious. Don't shoot the swing set.
Hubby: I won't need to shoot if you don't hush.
Wife: I know your aim, and it isn't the best. The toilet is a lot closer than that bird. Do. Not. Miss.
3. Tom began wondering if his hiding skills were too good, when he hit his ninth hour in hiding. His buddies should have found him by now. Maybe the loud bangs had distracted them.
4. All Tom wanted was to play, but the kids all seemed to be scared of him. He would wait. Eventually someone would want to play with him. Right?! The kids always made it look so fun.
5. I have a sudden craving for Thanksgiving Dinner. Anyone else?
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: