Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by Not That Sarah Michelle
1. Dog to himself: I knew it! I knew she was holding out on me. Looks like she saved the good stuff for herself. My dinner looked nothing like that. What is that?! A T-Bone?!
2. Dog to other dog: Can you please hurry up in there!
Dog back to dog at door: I am hurrying! Geez!
Dog to other dog: Hurrying? This is what you call hurrying? You have been in there for hours! The humans will be home soon, and I still have not had my turn to soak!
Dog to dog at door: Hold your horses! I will be done in two minutes, now give me some privacy!
3. Human to dog: Hey! Get out of here! I am trying to pee!
Dog to himself: Sure! I look at her peeing and it is a travesty, but she always leads me around on a leash and watches me pee, like no big deal. Geez. Silly human. Maybe I want some privacy!
4. Dog to himself: Well, from the looks of it, I have maybe five minutes to go hide my bones. She is almost done in the shower. Hopefully this time she doesn't move them. If I didn't want them under the couch, I wouldn't put them there.
5. Dog to himself: Ugh. Look at the tiny human making a mess in there. I bet it gets blamed on me, AGAIN. Always my fault.
This is what I came up with, using this adorable dog as my muse. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Now, don't forget to check out the other blogs featuring this month's Funny Friday!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
😍 love it.ReplyDelete
Had a hard time choosing a favorite this time but I think I have to go with the first one.ReplyDelete
These are great! Love how the dog is talking to himself. Lol, love the first one.ReplyDelete
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of yours and I can't pick a favorite.ReplyDelete