Friday, January 27, 2017

Geyser Jan 2017 #FunnyFriday

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.



Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Spatulas on Parade               

36 - Sparulas on Parade - January 2017.JPG

1. Passenger to driver: Maybe next time you should call the firemen, rather than taking things into your own hands.

Driver: I used my truck not my hands.


2. Supervisor: When I sent you to check out and test the functionality of the hydrant, this is not what I had in mind.
Repairman: Well, I wanted to make sure it could withstand anything that could come at it. You never know, a truck might have come right at it one day.


3. Passenger: What are you going to tell your wife?
Driver: Some alternate facts.


4. Store owner's wife: I told you to paint it bright red.
Store owner: It's a big fire hydrant. How can someone not see it?
Store owner's wife: I will go buy some red paint.


5. Driver: So that is what happens.


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:


3 comments:

  1. Well you know I LOVE the third one, KellyAnne . . . errrr . . . I mean Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternate facts! Brilliant. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #3. I can just hear some guy saying that......

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...