Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Me. :)
1. Gigi to herself: Let's see. This looks important, I bet if I just pull this like this, it will all start working. Turn the wheel, pull the stick. I can do this. Easy peasy.
2. Gigi: Okay. Stand back. I know what I am doing. Trust me.
Me to Gigi: I don't trust you.
Gigi: If Daddy can drive this, anyone can.
3. Me to Gigi: Do you want to drive a forklift when you grow up?
Chad: Following in daddy's footsteps.
Gigi: A doctor who drives a forklift.
Me: That's my girl.
4. Gigi: I am out of here. You coming with?
Me: You don't even have keys.
Gigi: It's okay. It's magic. Vroom.
5. This was taken at Chad's company BBQ. They have a forklift competition, as well as a semi truck competition. Chad earned a trophy in the forklift competition. It was a fun day. Gigi loved "driving the forklift truck". :)
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: