Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lucky Duck #LuckPoetry March 2016

As you have probably noticed, my blogger friends and I, have made it a tradition to write poetry each month. This month, we chose luck as a theme. It seems appropriate with St. Patrick's Day right around the corner. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy our monthly poetry sessions!! I am blessed with some talented friends!! Here are my contributions to this month's collaboration.



Poem 1:

You always told me I am your lucky charm.
I am not really sure what good that did either of us.
I hope you know I never meant to do any harm.
I hate to cause such a fuss.
I really just wish we could move past this.
I wish we could just go back in time.
Back before my choices shattered our bliss.
I wish that choosing my own happiness weren't such a crime.
I wish I really were your lucky charm.
I wish we were still together.
I wish we had bought that 100 acre farm.
I wish we were still two birds of a feather.


Poem 2:

Love at first sight
Uncovering a huge chunk of gold
Cashing in stocks for ten times their original value
Knowing your future will be bright and happy

Poem 3:

I am so lucky that God gave me you.
You make me smile.
You make my darkest days bright.
You make my hardest moments easier.
You make my life so much better.
God gave me the biggest blessing, when he put you in my life.
I am so grateful to know you.
I am so blessed to love you.
I am so excited to watch you grow.
You are the best of me.
You are my greatest blessing.
You are my biggest happiness.
You are my luckiest lucky charm.
You are my all.
You are my daughter.



Now, enjoy the other contributions from my fellow bloggers!!!

Karen of Baking In A Tornado


Robin of Someone Else's Genius 


Dawn of Spatulas On Parade


Candice of Measurements of Merriment 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 3 poems this round. Sometimes the words just come to us. Great job this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three completely different tones, you gave me angst, fun, and love. Great group of Luck poems, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle to write one and you pop out three, girl! I love number three as it is for Whit. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me all these feels. *sniff* *wipes tear*

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...