Today’s post is December’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com).
1. Trust me, I do not need to brush my hair. With abs this great, nobody will be focusing on my hair.
2. I'll be trading in these jammies for an actual Green Bay uniform in a few years.
3. The Incredible Hulk has nothing on me. This shirt didn't stand a chance.
4. I may not have the best taste in hair styles, but my taste in football teams is impeccable.
5. Why did you have to wake me up? I was just about to catch the winning touchdown pass!
I hope I managed to make you giggle, at the very least! I personally loved this pic! Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a die hard Green Bay Packers fan! Green Bay for life! We are, and always will be, the BEST team in the NFL.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)