every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants
submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.
Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up
with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script. (Thank you, for such a cool pic!!)
1. Son to Dad: Shouldn't we help her, Pa?
Dad to son: Nah. She'll figure it all out. She always does.
2. Mom to son and husband: If y'all had just listened to me, we wouldn't be in this mess.
3. It was in that moment, Bill realized his prank may have gone too far.
4. This is not what Bill had anticipated happening, when he told Susan she was such a witch. Oops.
5. Moms will do ANYTHING for their families. #MomLife
I hope I made you giggle at least once. If not, it's okay. My fellow bloggers always make funny captions. I hope you enjoy them all. I'll meet you there, after I get more coffee.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: