Welcome to January’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitivve Script.
1. Wife: Explain to me again why we need this contraption.
Husband: It's going to help me get so much done.
Wife: Such as?!
Husband: Yeah, stuff.
Wife: Well, since you'll be able to get so much stuff done, I'll just need to add to your Honey Do list.
2. Wife: Why did you just have to have it?!
Husband: It was such a great deal.
Wife: A great deal eh?!
Husband: An excellent deal. A person would have to be a fool, to pass up such a great deal.
Wife: Remember that, when I go shopping later.
3. Earl had listened to his wife complain about the heat for the last time, and was taking matters into his own hands.
4. Johnny was certain there weren't any rules forbidding fans, in the model sailboat race handbook. This was definitely going to be his year.
5. Anyone else wondering what's the back story?! I know I am. Also, as a California resident I'm wondering where to get one.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado https://www.BakingInATornado.com
Southern Belle Charm https://www.southernbellecharm.com
Cognitive Script https://cognitivescript.blogspot.com
Second one is my favorite. Mostly because I can see myself saying that!ReplyDelete
hehehehe, good ones and # 3 is me!ReplyDelete