Friday, July 27, 2018

No Pictures, Please #FunnyFriday

Welcome to July’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.





Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by me, and Gigi was the photographer.



1. Me: It was this big, I swear.

Chad: Every time you say the spider is huge, it turns out to be tiny.
Me: They are all HUGE!
Gigi: Not really, Mama. Some spiders are tiny. So tiny they could crawl on you, and you would not even know it.
Me: Thanks, it isn't like I ever wanted to sleep again.
(This is a conversation that really happened, not at this exact moment in the photograph, but it did happen. Can't you tell Gigi loves me?!)


2. Me: STOP! Do not eat the last cookie, I was saving it for me.
Gigi: *eats the cookie, while looking at me*
Me: Well, that is fine. I did not need to calories anyway.
(Another real conversation.)


3. Me: Oh my gosh! You are NOT going to wear that, are you? Chad: Why? What's wrong with this?
Me: I mean, I guess it's fine.


4. Me: Please, no pictures of me!
Gigi: *takes picture* Why not, Mama?
Me: I look terrible.
Gigi: You look beautiful.
(Yep, the real conversation! <3)


5. Me: No! Don't do it!
Gigi: *does it*
Me: I am so grateful you are so obedient.
Gigi: What is obedient? I do not know that word.
Me: Tell me about it.

I hope you enjoyed this month's picture. Gigi LOVES to take pictures, and sometimes they are funny. Don't forget to check out the other Funny Friday posts, and see what laughs my fellow bloggers have in store for you. I will meet you there, as soon as I get home. I have to take Gigi to school! Can you believe she is in Kindergarten already?!



Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:




Cognitive Script
Baking In A Tornado

1 comment:

  1. The "you look beautiful" conversation makes up for the defiant cookie eating, at least to me it does. Fun picture, thanks for submitting it.

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...