Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Mister Boss Man #BookReview

Today, I am going to tell you about Ryleigh York's new release. It is FREE on Kindle Unlimited, and definitely worth the read. It is a well written, steamy romance. It is a quick read, and will satisfy your inner bookworm. It will definitely leave you excited for Ryleigh's next book. I am not sure if we will get anymore of this story, but she is an excellent writer, and has definitely made it onto my author's to read list.

If you are into office romances, then this is definitely the book for you. This is a tale of a casual encounter, turning into so much more. There is a plot twist and plenty of entertainment, to keep you turning the pages. 

I don't think you will have any trouble fall in love with Macey, Lucas, and their story. We get to follow them as they really fall for one another. Macey has her own personal problems, and we get to see how she navigates the options she has.

I do not want to give away the plot, but just know this is not a cut and dry romance. There are plot twists at play. I highly recommend you get this book. Weather you buy it, or read it on Kindle Unlimited, you won't be disappointed.


Book: Mister Boss Man
Author: Ryleigh York
Genre: Erotic Romance
**LIVE NOW**

#MISTERBOSSMANRELEASE

Synopsis
My dick has a certain appetite.  Curvy, sassy, and gone the next morning. When my new paralegal walks in, I take one look at her, and immediately know I'm f*cked.  Because the curvy little sexpot standing in my office was once the hottest one night stand of my life. What I wouldn't give for a repeat. I'm ready to break all my rules, and show her exactly what I fantasize about during our meetings. When things heat up between us, I think I've finally met my match, but what I never counted on was the woman I’ve fallen for being the one poised for the ultimate betrayal.

BUY THE BOOK

Meet The Author
Ryleigh York is a romance author and a hopeless romantic. She's also a normal suburban housewife with two little kids, and loves to escape into romance novels in her spare time.


~*~*~*~
What I need you to know... I received an ARC of this book, to read and give an honest review. I was not paid to say anything, and everything I have said, is my honest opinion!!
~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...