Welcome to August's Secret Subject Swap. This week eleven brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.
My “Secret Subject” is:
Write four things that are true about you and one lie and see if your readers can guess the lie.
It was submitted by:
http://shannonbutler.org (Thank you for the fabulous prompt, Shannon!)
You guyssssss!!! When I read this prompt, I basically did a happy dance. I was so excited. It is FUN and I was like yayyyyy easy!!!! Then I sat down to write. Ummm... Say what?! Okay.... So four truths about myself. One lie about myself. Plus, I need it to be a bit difficult to pick which is the lie. Okay, maybe not so easy! LOL. I still love it. I had a lot of fun deciding which five things to say!!!
1. I am genuinely scared of chickens, especially roosters, and will RUN from them. I try to avoid them at all costs, and when faced with them, I tend to have anxiety attacks.
2. I am obsessed with Matt Damon. I adore him. Truly. He is one of my absolute favorite human beings. I have watched every one of his movies, most of them multiple times. The only one I didn't love, was The Talented Mr. Ripley. In truth, I do really like it. He was just so great at playing a psychotic sociopath, that it irks me. He is just that darn great of an actor.
3. One of my goals is to become a vegetarian. Well, more like become one again. I have been one a few times, the longest time being almost four years straight.
4. My absolute favorite candy is Jujubes.
5. I was given an IQ test, and scored at genius level.
So, tell me... Which is the lie? Can you figure it out?! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a drink, and check them all out. See you there: