Welcome to August’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.
1. Minette waiting for Mike to admit she was right.
2. Mike: What are you doing?
Mike: But it is August.
Minette: I know. In about a week, Christmas will take over everything. I am just making sure that Halloween gets a fair amount of time.
3. Minette waiting for Mike to admit she is the better driver.
4. Minette: You're sure this will keep the possums away?
Mike: Of course.
Minette: If you say so.
(Having lived in NC, I can tell you, nearly nothing will scare the possums away, but we sure did have fun trying to find ways to scare them away!
P.S. You should be extra careful with fireworks)
5. Do you follow Southern Belle Charm?! You should!! Minette is amazing. This picture mostly just makes me so dang happy. Minette's husband has been through a lot this past year, and he is truly #MiracleMike. So, that is my reaction to this picture.... Huge smiles.
I hope you enjoyed this month's picture!! Make sure you check out the other Funny Friday posts, to see what laughs my fellow bloggers have for you!!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Southern Belle Charm
Bookworm in the Kitchen
Baking In A Tornado