Today’s post is November’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com).
<<Thank you for such an adorably funny picture!>>
1. Okay. I posed for your picture, now where is my bacon?! You said there would be bacon. There had better be bacon!
2. I should have bought the pink one, eh?! I knew the pink one was better, I just couldn't resist this one. It reminds me of chasing the neighbors cat.
3. Get adopted, they said. It will be fun, they said.
4. You have got to stop leaving me alone with the kid. She is taking this dress up thing too far. Too far.
5. Does this make my ears look big?!
I hope I was able to bring some laughter into your Friday. I hope you all have a fantastic day and an even better weekend!
Click on the links below and let some other fabulous bloggers make you smile:
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
Follow me home. (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)