Welcome to this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script.
1. I am going to find Narnia, if it is the last thing I do. We have to have an entrance in this house somewhere.
2. Mom, to herself: He never cleans. I wonder what he wants.
Son, to himself: I will finish this kitchen, and mom will be in the best mood. She will have to say yes then. My plan is working beautifully.
3. Dad to son: You know that is not how your mom does it.
Son to Dad: She isn't here. She'll never know.
Dad to son: She will know. Trust me, son, she always knows everything.
4. Son to himself: I don't even know what half this stuff is. I should probably never move out. I'll be lost in a sea of unknown appliances, and I'll never eat a good meal again.
5. Anyone else genuinely curious what the story behind this picture is??
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: