Friday, April 27, 2018

Ooops Oh my! #FunnyFriday

Today’s post is April’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script.



1. I wonder how she doesn't realize they fell. Bless her heart. I know I would die of embarrassment.


2. I have spent the last ten minutes giggling. Of course I am giggling, because this isn't me in the picture. Otherwise I would be mortified.


3. At least they are clean. My Great Aunt Helen always told me to never leave home wearing tattered underwear, as we never knew when we'd have an accident, and someone else would be seeing them. This lady must have had a Great Aunt Helen too.


4. I think I figured it out. She must be in Buffalo, NY, and she is so cold, she cannot feel her legs, to feel that her panties fell down. I have been so cold, while in Buffalo, I could have been completely naked, and I would not have known, because I was numb from the cold. It is that I cannot feel my face kind of cold. Well, we should rename it I cannot feel that my panties have slid down my legs cold.


5. Marge was shocked at the high prices. How shocked you ask... Well, they shocked her drawers right off her.

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:


3 comments:

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...