Friday, October 28, 2016

Fashion Diva October 2016 #FunnyFriday

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.



Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by Candice of Measurements of Merriment                 


33 - Measurements of Merriment - October 2016.jpg


1. The moment when Dad fully understood why mom highlighted "Do not let her dress herself, without parental input", on the list of While Mom is Away instructions.

2. Daughter: Why are you looking at me like that? It's the shoes, isn't it? I knew I should have worn my Princess Elsa flats.
Mom: Yeah, sure, it's the shoes.

3. Daughter: Mom, why doesn't this swimsuit fit me? I wanted to wear it for my fashion show, but it just isn't cooperating.
Mom: Well, that is probably because it isn't a swimsuit.
Daughter: What is it?
Mom: My underwear.
Daughter looks down in horror.
*A minute later*
Daughter: You know, I can see it now. How about we tell nobody about this? Wait. Is that your camera?

4. Mom: This is not how this works. It is not how any of it works.
Daughter: What? It looks fine to me.
*Dad walks in, looks at daughter, and slowly backs out*

5. Side story, that this picture reminded me of... So, when I was younger, we played a game called get dressed poker. We all started out with out regular clothes on, and we had to keep adding them on. Whoever could no longer get more clothes to fit on, was the loser, and had to walk down the street and back. It was especially embarrassing, because usually underwear were the easiest things to get to fit on over many layers, so we tended to do the walk with underwear/bras on the outside. We would occasionally play it with Rummy also. I am happy to report I very seldom lost.

Thank you for the super adorable photo, Candice!!! 

I hope I was able to make you giggle!!! Be sure to check out the captions everyone else gave the photo!!! 

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



1 comment:

  1. Love the last one. "Get dressed poker", that's a great memory. Well, except when you lost, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...