Friday, April 29, 2016

Cute Dog with a Side of Cat Videos #FunnyFriday April 2016

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Southern Belle Charm              
  


27 - Southern Belle Charm - April 2016.jpg




1. Dog to owner: So this is what you do all day? Really? Cat videos? Et tu Brute?


2. Dog to owner: That video got 3 million views?! I am way cuter than that cat! Okay. Okay. You can start recording me. We will be on Ellen in no time.


3. Owner to Dog: One more video and then it is my turn.
Dog to owner: But mom, I just need five more minutes.
Owner to Dog: You said that two hours ago.
Dog to owner: I am serious this time.
Owner to dog: If you don't give me my computer back after this video, tomorrow at the dog park, I am telling Bingo and Roscoe you have been watching cat videos again.
Dog to owner: You wouldn't dare!
Owner to dog: Is that a risk you want to take?
Dog to owner: Fine, but I get more computer time before bed.


4. Dog to owner: I don't care what the guy in the video said. I don't think we should try to do this at home.
Owner to dog: I am telling you, we can do this. I have watched like a million how to videos on YouTube.
Dog to owner: Yeah. Sure. No way this can possibly go wrong. You do have an emergency dog groomer on speed dial, right???


5. Owner to dog: Are you still watching cooking videos on YouTube?
Dog to owner: Well, I was. It all started with how to cook a steak. Then I was watching dogs chase cats. Then I was watching dogs sled in snow. Somehow I was watching a squirrel on a water ski. Now, five hours later, I am watching videos on how to speak French. We really should travel more.
Owner to dog: I will keep that in mind. A squirrel on a water ski?
Dog to owner: Yeah! Want to see?
Owner to dog: Scoot over!


I hope you enjoyed this month's Funny Friday installment!!! I sure had fun with this adorable picture!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! Tomorrow, we are going to a celebration of life for our dear friend we lost earlier this month. I still cannot believe she is no longer with us. Sunday, I am doing my first ever 5k. So, if I die, just know I adored you all and very much appreciated you all reading my ramblings!!!

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:


6 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE the conversations between dog and owner, I imagine that is how it would be with Bonus and I...only she would be correcting me quite a bit...being persnickety and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these conversations. I'm picturing them in my head as I'm reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really do have these conversations.......so now the world knows how crazy we really are...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the squirrel - it's adorable. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL cat video's are funny! Love the conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! So funny! That Pug sure does know how to use the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...