Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the fabulous Tamara of Confessions of a part-time working mom! Thank you for such an interesting picture! <3
1. Spaghetti leader to chef: We will not be forced to change! We will remain in our natural state, you will not eat us! C'mon y'all! Run! Do not give in to the softening powers of the water!
2. Wife to hubby: Does the spaghetti look like that when I cook? No. The point is to get the spaghetti IN the pot! Go watch TV, and let me finish this!
Hubby to himself: Yes! I bet she will never ask for help again!
3. Child to mom: See, Mom! I helped!
Mom to herself: Oh Gee.
Mom to child: Aw! That's great! Thank you so much! Now go play, and I finish up!
4. Hubby to wife: I think it's time you go to the eye doctor.
Hubby: You cannot even see what you are doing anymore.
Wife: You have no idea what you are talking about. I can see just fine! Now, where did I put my wooden spoon? I swear I just had it.
5. Anyone else look at this, and get the serious urge to play Pick Up Sticks?!?! Just me?
For everyone that celebrated.... I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving! We Berghams had a great day! Yummy food and great company! I did well in Fantasy Football. I was able to buy a homeless man a warm meal at Denny's. Overall a great day!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my contribution to this month's Funny Friday! Now, go forth and let my friends make you giggle!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: